Sunday, November 30, 2008
Blogging...huh?
I find it funny that I never saw the use for a blog...even two of my best friends Whitney and Lindsey couldn't get me to start one. So, on this cold rainy Sunday morning after Turkey Day, after casually checking Facebook statuses still laying (lying?)in bed...I happened to click on Laurie's blog page. Laurie and I are friends through Whit and Linds in that "friend of a friend of a friend" kind of way, but I never truly felt like I knew her that well. After reading through a few of her blogs, I felt something like "close" to her...how cool. So, there ya go, after months of prodding from two people closest to me...it took a near stranger to get me to blog...laying (lying?)in bed on my blackberry,no less (so please excuse the spelling and/or grammatical errros). Funny how that happens, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad that you're blogging! :) Love you!
Yay! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment